This is an enclosed steel abrasive blasting unit mainly used for preparation of concrete floors and on steel surfaces in order for new coatings and overlays to be applied next. The abrasive and debris is contained within the unit and as such, provides a safe and air pollution-free working environment.
It is advisable to remove large, dangerous debris such as nails before operation to prevent damage to the equipment.
- Removal of old coatings
- Exposing aggregates
- Providing non-slip surfaces
- Laitance removal on new concrete floors
- Light texturing for thin coatings
- Steel preparation to SA3 standard
- Storage tank roods & floors, ship decks, steel plates, foot bridges
For more information, refer to the brochure below or contact us now.